Graphic Designer - Victoria's Secret - UAE
Job no: 3146922
Dubai Head Office
Victoria's Secret is the leading specialist retailer of lingerie and beauty products, dominating the market with modern, fashion-inspired collections, fragrances, cosmetics, celebrated supermodels and world-famous runway shows and creating products on the forefront of fashion and innovation.
The vision of the business is to create a brand with high emotional content that makes woman feel alluring, sophisticated and forever young – It is all about her! Victoria's Secret delivers a best-in-class, captivating branded customer experience that builds loyalty, not just through the product but through the customer service experience provided by the in store staff.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the layout and visual appearance of marketing materials, contributing to the overall creative process, and providing graphic design expertise to the team.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
• Artwork development, producing effective visual solutions for corporate initiatives and accurate, high-quality work on a range of media, within set deadlines
• Creating and maintaining excellent team and cross-functional working relationships, contributing to the sharing of best practice within the brand, division and across Alshaya
• Work cross-functionally with other teams and functions to ensure the efficient implementation of marketing initiatives.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
• 3-5 years direct experience in either an agency or corporate setting specifically working within graphic arts including designing layout, media setting, content & technical solutions
• College or university education within Graphic Art, Photography, or a related field such as advertising. Adobe PhotoShop certification preferred
• Knowledge of various software packages including MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Desktop Publishing, QuarkXPress, Illustrator, Flash, Multimedia, Front Page, PDF, HTML, Macintosh-based hardware/software systems and OS X.
The ideal candidate must be able to anticipate and analyse the needs of the business and produce creative solutions. You should also possess excellent communication skills, both verbal & written, as well as a high level of planning and organisation.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands to customers.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to authentically deliver great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, through to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be. Brands such as Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Application close: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend