Loss Prevention Manager - Loss Prevention - UAE
Job no: 2678989
Dubai Head Office
Our Loss Prevention team works across all divisions, brands and geographies, to protect profit and reduce losses. Working pro-actively, following lines of investigation as well as providing insight and recommendations to divisions, our loss prevention team works across brands and regions giving them valuable exposure to a range of sectors and environments that ultimately deliver bottom line value to the business.
The Loss Prevention Manager works with the Senior Loss Prevention Manager and Head of Loss Prevention to significantly reduce areas of risk related to stock loss/shrinkage, safety and contingency/crisis management.
Provide prompt and professional investigation service to the company, working with internal and external resources.
Focus and offer advice on ‘best practice’ in Loss Prevention opportunities within the Alshaya business, implementing solutions to maximise profit and minimise risk.
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for a specific area within their market, where performance can be measured through; stocktake result reduction and loss prevention annual plan achievement.
- Store visits; identifying areas of risk and advising corrective measures through store action plans including follow-ups and review visits.
- Complete pre-stocktake/stocktake visits, reporting back inaccuracies and non-compliance to stocktake procedures. Provide support for post-stocktake investigations & delivery of stocktake trainings.
- Conduct investigations and gathering information to support the investigation, using all resources available.
- Complete store visits with store managers to enable them to show understanding and knowledge when they are implementing store action plans relating to Loss Prevention.
- Work with the Senior Loss Prevention Manager to support the growth and development of the Loss Prevention Specialists to ensure succession planning within the department.
- Responsible for immediate escalation of all incidents as per SOP.
- Study physical conditions, observe activities & liaise to obtain any data relating to the investigation process.
- Liaise with organizational team to highlight processes & procedures that cause a risk or loss to the company, liaising with Senior Management to instigate remedial action.
- Full responsible for the management of all in house Loss Prevention officers, ensuring that the team delivers loss prevention KPI`s & implement corporate strategies.
- Manage MRF’s and visit stores when required to resolve.
- Good Secondary/High School Education
- Oral & Written English
- Knowledge of Criminal/Civil/ Labour Laws
- Experience in Retail Loss Prevention
- Minimum of 5 year Management Experience in a Retail Environment
- Contingency/ Crisis Management
- IT literate skills
- Numerical skills
- Analytical skills
- Advanced Investigatory skills
- Advanced Questioning skills
- Business Reporting skills
- Leadership skills
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised
brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality
experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey,
Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a
consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering
force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare,
Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body
Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently
grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across
multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home
Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people
from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure
destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend