The CRM Automations Officer works within and supports the CRM Automations team and all CRM automation activity within the Performance Marketing & Online team to positively impact the H&M business (Omni- Channel) and customer experience.
• Will be dedicated to CRM/Loyalty for HM they will play a crucial role in launching the new Hello Member loyalty program and ensure its success
• Use the H&M Hello member program to increase the Customer Engagement and the CTLV
• Works within the CRM Automations team, reporting to the CRM Automations Manager, inside the CRM team.
• Is jointly responsible for the management, development and performance of CRM/Loyalty Automations and Lifecycle Strategy for H&M.
• Is responsible for the management of marketing budgets (franchise costs) via the use of SMS and other costs to help deliver overall brand and business ROI targets.
• Works seamlessly with CRM Automations team and CRM Promotions team for the delivery of the overall CRM/Loyalty strategy.
• Works seamlessly with the H&M Team, Performance team, Digital Marketing team and other teams to deliver the business plans for H&M
• Manage CRM automations/loyalty as a marketing channel to support and achieve H&M Business Plan
• Set the CRM automations strategy and work closely with H&M team, Senior Performance Managers, and other Brand stakeholders to align with and deliver the strategy and trading plan for H&M.
• Support the CRM automations management process from strategic concept to technical execution on CRM channels including but not limited to push, email, SMS, in-app messaging etc.
• Map & own the customer journeys and buying cycles, creating automated lifecycle campaigns and workflows that support them from contact acquisition to retention.
• Drive continuous customer growth for H&M eCommerce using CRM for acquisition, retention, and customer lifetime value.
Data & Reporting
• Provide an advanced, comprehensive reporting function across all channels, devices, and customer segments to drive performance improvements within the team and to increase performance transparency outside of the team.
• Work seamlessly with H&M Team in parallel with the Senior Performance Managers, and with all other members of the eCommerce/retail teams to deliver a single aligned omni channel plan.
• Maintain an up to date, expert level of knowledge within your field of expertise and across your professional network and remain aware of key industry developments and innovations and their application to H&M / Alshaya.
EXPERIENCE / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
• Strong understanding of how to use CRM/Loyalty campaigns, segmentation, and automation to increase customer retention and the CLTV.
• At least 2 years in eCommerce CRM marketing, working on retention marketing, digital CRM / loyalty programs, with database sizes of 1M+ members / leads / customer.
• Excellent understanding of all digital KPIs controlling performance.
• Passion to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
• Good commercial acumen and awareness of how to affect profit from any given activity.