Training Manager - HR - Kuwait
Job no: MRF9297
Kuwait Head Office
From strategic guidance to supporting the day-to-day needs of managers and employees, the Human Resources Division drives best practice across the Alshaya business. HR is segmented across generalist and specialist functions including HR services, recruitment and talent management. These are just some of the teams that support over 120 nationalities working across multiple brands and geographies. Our continued growth and expansion can only be achieved by recruiting, training and nurturing the best global talent. That’s what we do.
Responsible for managing the core training function and the coordination and delivery of development activities within assigned remit.
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with management in assessing training/development requirements and consult with the customer in order to manage expectations and consistently manage company standards.
- Develop content of programmes to meet the needs of the Department and advise Regional Learning and Development Manager.
- Deliver development training and support the roll out of HR focused programmes. Make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Manage the quality of activities and presentations of Training Officers and coach Officers to ensure high standard of training delivery.
- Evaluate & monitor effectiveness of core training. Measure evaluation of training delivery. Provide reports to substantiate professional standards are maintained.
- Ensure delivery of all training is within the training budget and maximizes cost effectiveness.
Graduate with a recognised qualification.
Minimum 3 years of training management experience with a large commercial organisation.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise which was first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering customers an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands, including: Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, Cos, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Vavavoom, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey, and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to delivering great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern, and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving retail portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend