Factory Operations Manager - CPF - KSA CP
Job no: 3357632
Location: Central Province
Alshaya Food Factory Riyadh Sudhir
Alshaya’s Central Production Facility (CPF) in Kuwait currently employs more than 150 people and manufactures food products for brands such as Starbucks. Now is an exciting time to join CPF as they embark on plan to improve, innovate and build additional revenue streams.
The role :
The Factory Operations Manager is the site lead and plans, directs and coordinates the operations in Alshaya Food, responsible to ensure and improve the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies. Work requires the application of considerable judgment and initiative in production planning; managing food service and staff; monitoring food Quality and Safety and controlling merchandise/food inventory.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the working of various departments in Alshaya Food.
- Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budget, control inventory and plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output and monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Plan the use of human resources. Organize recruitment and placement of required staff, establish organizational structures, delegate tasks and accountabilities, establish work schedules, supervise staff and monitor and evaluate performance.
- Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production, storing, pricing and distribution of goods. Monitor performance and implement improvements, ensure quality of products, manage quality and quantity of employee productivity, manage maintenance of equipment and machinery and provide technical support where necessary.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Accounts and Finance and facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Liaison with top management, assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activities and implement and manage operational plans.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
- 5-10 years’ experience as Food Manufacturing Site Manager
- Strong Food Manufacturing background is a must.
- Knowledge in shelf life food products, Pastry, Cakes & Desserts.
- Experience of modern manufacturing practice.
- Planning and project management experience
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise which was first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering customers an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands, including: Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, Cos, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Vavavoom, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey, and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to delivering great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern, and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving retail portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend