Brand Training Manager - Texas Roadhouse - Kuwait
Job no: MRF7767
Kuwait Head Office
Texas Roadhouse likes to brag about their hand-cut steaks, fall-off-the-bone ribs, made-from-scratch sides, and fresh-baked bread. Everything we do goes into making our hearty meals stand out. Our goal is to provide "Legendary Food, Legendary Service" to all our guests.
Our food's not the only thing that's Legendary at the Roadhouse — our fun is too! From our line dancers to our jukebox to our friendly servers, you'll enjoy every second you spend in a Texas Roadhouse.
As a Brand Training Manager, you will oversee all training and development in a specified region for hourly non-exempt employees and salaried exempt managers of Texas Roadhouse, Inc. You will be required to travel 15% of the time.
Additionally, you will:
- Lead the training and development of a region which includes 3 to 5 Markets.
- Teach and support all in–store training systems for each restaurant in their region.
- Work during peak and non–peak business times leading training teams.
- Manage training through “hands on” supervision in the restaurants - this includes but is not limited to scheduled assistance with regional events and classrooms.
- Drive and encourage participation in various recognition programs.
- Model and teach the Texas Roadhouse, Inc. preferred method of training: Tell, Show, Do, Review
- Conduct and develop teams to teach Train the Trainer classes, Legendary Learning and development workshops.
- Plans and coordinates round table discussions in their region to support employee development.
- Validate that the MIT training schedules for managers and supervisors fulfill current company guidelines.
- Develop, create and execute training materials for station training, new roll outs, systems and practices.
- Update and maintain all training materials on LMS.
- Create, develop and design content for Brand online communication platform, News Live.
- Lead and coordinate new restaurant openings and appoint training teams for each.
- Complete interviews of all opening trainer personnel and conduct evaluations
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
- 2 to 5 years experience as a restaurant manager (preferred)
- 1 to 3 years experience in a Training role (preferred)
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- The ability to communicate with host brands and senior Management with strong communication skills.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands to customers.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to authentically deliver great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, through to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be. Brands such as Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend