Restaurant Manager - Raising Cane's - UAE
Job no: 4237667
The Beach JBR
At Raising Cane’s our whole team share a passion for our “One Love” – Chicken Finger Meals. Our restaurants are a quick-service environment but we never sacrifice quality over speed. All our team are encouraged to ‘Have Fun!’ making Raising Cane’s a great place to work.
At Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers®, we serve only the best-tasting and most crave-able chicken finger meals. It’s our ONE LOVE®. Our Crew makes it happen, our Culture makes it unique and the Community makes it all worthwhile. We all work with a sense of purpose and focus on our chicken finger meals, customers, crew, communities, and company culture. We are constantly striving to raise the bar.
The Restaurant Leader is responsible for the strategic direction of their restaurant and must maintain operations standards and drive results through people development, sales, and profit growth. This role is tasked with teaching, modeling, and upholding Raising Cane’s culture standards for all crewmembers, customers, and partners.
Key Performance Area:
- Proactively drive sales and protect company profits.
- Overall responsible for restaurant performance. Seek opportunities to increase sales through suggestive selling.
- Manage appropriate inventory and cost of goods control completing daily/weekly/monthly sales reports.
- Ensure cash handling and till point procedure is handled with accuracy and as per company policy.
- Oversee accurate checkouts, banking procedures, inventory, and reporting.
- Train, develop and monitor entire team to ensure customer focus and operational efficiency including appraisals.
- Set goals with Employees prior to each shift;
- Conduct quarterly Employee ratings and conduct semi-annual Employee evaluations. Record highs, mediums and lows.
- Coach and direct department trainers to ensure all trainees are receiving proper training;
- Maintain proper staffing to ensure quality guest service and within the staffing budget.
- Manage all health and safety (including HACCP), housekeeping standards and maintain operational equipment.
- Respond immediately to maintenance or cleanliness problems throughout each shift.
- Ensure sanitation requirements adhered to by all Employees
- Notify maintenance to repair any broken restaurant equipment.
- Ensure effective communication of information from host brand/head office to restaurant team.
- Ensure effective management of Restaurant Operations to maximize customer service and ensure compliance to Company Policies.
- Ensure food meets specifications on presentation and recipe.
- Conducts line checks prior to and during shift.
- Ensure all stations are properly stocked throughout the shift
- Ensure guests are acknowledged upon arrival and departure.
- Properly represent the restaurant in all dealings with the public and our guests.
- Inform Operations Manager of any situation that may adversely affect the ongoing day-to-day or long-term operations of the restaurant
- Immediately communicate to Employees any changes in Policy or Procedure and any directives from the Business Manager.
- Review schedules/budgets, and department performance.
- Responsible for meeting the periodical financial goal, sales, and profit.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Good General/Secondary education
- 5- 8-year restaurant management, hotel management experience.
- Food and service knowledge
- People orientated
- Good strong communication skills
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Application close: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend