SEO Executive - Ecommerce - UAE
Job no: 2745481
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
We are looking for an SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
He/she will be responsible of managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends.
- Track, report, and analyze website.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, GSC, Deep Crawl, Ahreafs, Power Suite, Super Metrex)
- Experience with UX.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Applications close: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend