PRC Specialist - Logistics & Shipping - Kuwait
Job no: MRF4381
Kuwait Head Office
The Corporate Logistics Team plan, move and control the flow of goods from point of origin to point of consumption across all divisions, markets and brands within Alshaya. Working closely with brand teams to ensure appropriate stock and delivery to store, the team manages a range of complex and diverse activities including shipping, freight, warehouse operations, customs clearance (in-bound and out-bound), compliance and project management.
The Product Registration Specialist is responsible for assisting the Regulatory Manager manage the forecasting process of new product entering the market to ensure timeous delivery into the market based on estimated arrival times. This to ensure uninterrupted stock movement and maximum sales.
Another key aspect to the role is the management of key franchise partner relationships from a regulatory perspective in a professional and competent manner that promotes Alshaya reputation as a valued business partner.
The Specialist will use their regulatory knowledge to ensure access to market for a variety of cosmetic/cosmeceuticals (possibly other categories of products as well) within the regulations/laws in the Middle East region.
The role also tracks and compiles files for applications to provide the PRC Operations teams for submission to authorities.
The role is also committed to promoting innovation, systemization and lean principles in terms of efficiencies.
- Develop an excellent understanding of in-market registration requirements through close collaboration with PRC Operations team members and Logistics Clearance personnel.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of local brand team functioning
- Develop an excellent understanding of host franchise partner functioning. Utilise regulatory knowledge to support market access.
- Work closely with brand team to gain local brand master lists to forecast product planned for each market
- Ensuring effective communication between local brands and ops team for clear product submission visibility
- Collation and preparing of required documentation for registration of products in line with market requirements
- Maintaining information systems per processes laid out and ensuring 100% adherence.
- Responsible for maintaining the regulatory planning database ensuring data is accurate
- Align with the Regulatory Ops teams to assist with smooth and efficient product submissions.
- Providing a point of contact for host franchise partners regarding product registration and compliance issues
- Understanding current functioning and proposing better more efficient alternatives.
- Compiling monthly reports
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Pharmacy or related science/biology degree (must have)
- Previous experience in regulatory affairs or supply chain and dealings with Regulatory authorities
registration submissions for cosmetics, medical devices, vitamins, pharmaceuticals, etc (must have)
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills within multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken English (must have)
- Excellent ability to communicate (must have)
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised
brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality
experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey,
Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a
consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering
force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare,
Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body
Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently
grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across
multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home
Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people
from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure
destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend