Store Administrator - American Eagle - KSA CP
Job no: 2373960
American Eagle Outfitters
At American Eagle Outfitters, we apply our promise to customers - Live Your Life - to our culture. From our stores to our offices, we encourage creativity, identify strengths and provide a work environment that provides the freedom for you to be you. If that sounds like a fun place to work and grow your career... you're right.
As a Store Administrator you will provide support to your line manager in efforts to achieve company and brand objectives.
• The maintenance of all necessary data and documentation
• Preparing documents related to overtime and sick leave
• Maintaining store and trade licenses
• Ensuring all deliveries and mailbags are distributed in a timely and professional manner.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in administration within a large organisation
• A high school / general / secondary-level education
• A high level of proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite programs
• Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised
brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality
experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey,
Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a
consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering
force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare,
Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body
Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently
grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across
multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home
Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people
from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure
destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer
Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend