Maintenance Technician - Central Production Facility - UAE
Job no: 4137948
Dubai Industrial City
Alshaya’s Central Production Facility (CPF) in Kuwait currently employs more than 150 people and manufactures food products for brands such as Starbucks. Now is an exciting time to join CPF as they embark on plan to improve, innovate and build additional revenue streams.
Role Profile: To ensure the effective operation of Ammonia plant and all mechanical and electrical plant within the area of operation. Capable of working as part of a team and taking Instruction. Ensure health and safety and standard PPM practices are adhered to and complete all necessary paperwork on maintenance and repair operations. Must be a good communicator and have relevant M&E experience in manufacturing.
Key Performance Area:
- Execution of PPM schedules and repair works
- Carry out regular checks and monitoring of the ammonia plant condition.
- Taking readings of the plant parameters and record in logbooks
- Perform minor routine service/ Maintenance activities and checks (Daily, weekly, and Monthly) including defrosting cycle and manual operation is necessary, head pressure controls, and other plant-related activities.
- Perform Cooler and condenser cleaning based on the scheduled program.
- Knowledge of equipment and processes required in engineering workplace
- Knowledge of food manufacturing plant and operational requirements
- Review and improvement of systems in conjunction with the manager
- Ensure all works are compliant with company SHEQ requirements
- Recording and reporting on maintenance works
- Inventory of spares and record keeping of used spare parts
- Capability to complete tasks without delay and supervision
- The capability to use of computer software such as Microsoft Office
- Health and Safety
- Mechanical and/or Electrical systems
- Record keeping
- Fault analysis
- Basic food hygiene and safety
- 3-5 years experience in food processing plant and Ammonia plant maintenance. Worked as part of a team.
- Supervisory experience and control of subordinates.Record and reporting
Skills & Qualifications:
- M&E training and must hold a recognized technical qualification or trade experience
- Understanding of MEP equipment
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Application close: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend