Assistant Project Manager - Property - KSA CP
Job no: 4091056
Location: Central Province
Riyadh Head Office
With a store portfolio of over 3,000 stores which grows year on year a career in our Property Division offers fast-paced, dynamic experience on an international level. The Division is spit in to Facilities Management, Real Estate and Project Management offering a diverse range of opportunity for dynamic individuals.
You will be responsible for project management within the Retail Property team including design reviews with brands and developers, project schedules, tender issues, reviews and awards.
Specifically you will:
- Work with the Project Manager handling the fit-out of new stores and the refurbishment of current stores including proposing budgets, sites survey, arranging designs, fit out work up to completion and handover to operation team and facilities.
- Prepare site survey packs for new project or current stores.
- Prepare scope of work and tenders documents and be involved in the appointing of supplier and fit-out contractors process.
- Prepare project schedules.
- Supervise the fit-out work and conduct project progress reports ensuring that project execution is within budget, time frame and quality standards.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
- A university degree in the field of architecture or engineering and 5 years' experience in a similar field.
- Experience in retail, commercial developments, architectural or interior design or engineering consultant.
- Engineering software experience (CAD).
- Knowledge of MS Office packages.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend