Real Estate Manager - Property - UAE
Job no: 4068933
Dubai Head Office
With a store portfolio of over 3,000 stores which grows year on year a career in our Property Division offers fast-paced, dynamic experience on an international level. The Division is spit in to Facilities Management, Real Estate and Project Management offering a diverse range of opportunity for dynamic individuals.
Accountable for the Real Estate component of the Retail Property function including the New Store Opening Plan, site selection and budgets. Liaise with Head of Property, and Senior Real Estate Manager.
- Minimum 10 years in property management/ negotiations specific to retail.
- Initiate and maintain key contracts. Review proposed store layouts and distribute Store Opening Schedule to the Business.
- Negotiate leases from start to finish, ensuring that the most competitive rates are achieved, and utilise knowledge of those market rates when renegotiating existing Leases. Strive to secure the most prominent space in malls and street locations wherever possible.
- Produce reports, as required, to keep line management and Stakeholders fully informed.
- Find, investigate and evaluate potential retail sites within their area of responsibility.
- Recommend and implement a team structure to ensure Real Estate Management meets stakeholder requirements.
- Manage and develop the team to meet future business requirements whilst adhering to all relevant company policies and procedures.
- Through discussions with stakeholders, recommend renewals, relocation or closure of existing property portfolio within region of responsibility.
- Maintain property costs by tracking and making recommendations to the Business. Decide acceptable terms and changes to leases in reference to renegotiation.
- Advise and decide upon the level of commercial opportunity and risk, and present costs and investment analysis to the Retail Property Director.
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships and act as an ambassador for the Company.
- Provide a consultancy service on legal aspects of Leases and other issues such as insurance.
- Consult with Divisional Stakeholders and advise them on Property and market developments, establishing bespoke requirements for brands as required.
- Build a strong working relationship with all stakeholders within their area of responsibility and gain a comprehensive understanding of brand requirements. Manage the expectations of their stakeholders within the markets they are responsible for.
- Manage all processes within one’s own area of expertise in line with company policies and procedures and market guidelines.
- Conclude lease renegotiations at acceptable/ Market related levels through research, relationships with Landlords, Developers, Alshaya brands and an understanding of the Property markets within which they operate.
- A property qualification (Chartered Surveyor or similar), Legal training desirable
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Application close: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend