Resident Trainer - MAC - KSA CP
Job no: 577035
Location: Central Province
Riyadh Head Office
M•A•C (Make-up Art Cosmetics)
M•A•C (Make-up Art Cosmetics), a leading brand of professional cosmetics, was created in Canada. M.A.C's popularity has grown through a tradition of word-of-mouth endorsement from makeup artists, models, photographers and journalists around the world. The dedication to our pro roots can be seen in the extensive range of colours, formulas, finishes and tools. Our artists uphold the professional roots and are able to offer advice and tips to ensure customers can recreate fashionable looks at home.
As a Resident Trainer, you will be an ambassador for the brand, ensuring that the store team are equipped with the product knowledge and artistry skills to deliver a fantastic customer experience.
Leading by example, you will identify training needs with the Retail Manager and meet those needs through one-to-one support. Approximately 80% of your time will be dedicated to conducting training at the counter or stores within your area of responsibility.
Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Working alongside our M·A·C Artists and answering questions pertaining to customer service and product knowledge.
- Communicating with Retail Managers regarding individual Employee performance, ability, and morale.
- Demonstrating a high standard of professionalism and customer service, and leading by example.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
- At least 1 year's previous experience as a M.A.C. Makeup Artist.
- An exceptional proven ability in make-up application along with organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to develop creative, challenging and fun ways to deliver training and educational information.
- Previous experience in training staff is an advantage.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend