Loss Prevention Manager - Audit & Asset Protection - Kuwait
Job no: MRF11224
Kuwait Head Office
Our Loss Prevention team works across all divisions, brands and geographies, to protect profit and reduce losses. Working pro-actively, following lines of investigation as well as providing insight and recommendations to divisions, our loss prevention team works across brands and regions giving them valuable exposure to a range of sectors and environments that ultimately deliver bottom line value to the business.
To provide expert advice and project manage the implementation of stores, office and distribution centre installations including security systems, CCTV, access control and EAS systems.
- Responsible for the receipt of all business cases relating to security equipment required in both new, existing stores, distribution centres and corporate offices
- Responsible for checking of data within business case and ratifying in order to submit to senior project manager
- Responsible for the raising of all purchase orders for security equipment and services
- Ensuring purchase order process is followed through to completion resulting in final approval of invoice for payment.
- Responsible for guarding payments/invoices – checking daily store attendance reports and preparing for invoice approval
- Responsible for monitoring, collating and actioning calls received to the loss prevention confidential hotline
- Responsible for ensuring contracts in place for suppliers
- Responsible for the completion and monitoring of all tracker reports
- Responsible for MRF management - from receipt to completion and closure of job
- Responsible for new store support to field teams ensuring all target dates are met
- Responsible for ensuring that all invoice information received is ratified and payment paperwork completed on time and in full as per company policy
- Supporting field based teams
- Management and development of people
- A good general education (relevant professional qualification desirable)
- At least 3 years' retail experience
- Project management experience
- Experience in retail solutions
- Communication skills
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Leadership skills
- Analytical skills
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise which was first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering customers an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands, including: Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, Cos, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Vavavoom, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey, and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to delivering great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern, and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving retail portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend