Financial Analyst - Property - Egypt
Job no: 570665
Egypt Head Office
With a store portfolio of over 3,000 stores which grows year on year a career in our Property Division offers fast-paced, dynamic experience on an international level. The Division is spit in to Facilities Management, Real Estate and Project Management offering a diverse range of opportunity for dynamic individuals.
As a Financial Analyst you will advise and assist with the planning, budgeting, forecasting, analysis, modelling and reporting for the designated area of the business, supporting in the development of the 3-year strategic business plan and cash flow model.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Monitoring ongoing performance and business profitability against plan to optimize ongoing business performance.
- Modelling and providing previous, current and forecasted financial information.
- Ensuring timely and accurate production of standard and customized financial reports for the business.
- Undertaking focused analysis on Capex/ investment performance, brand, store and country profitability and ongoing costs reviews.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
- A degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or a related field.
- At least 4 years experience working in a similar role.
- Professional qualifications in finance or accounting.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise which was first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering customers an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands, including: Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, Cos, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Vavavoom, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey, and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to delivering great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern, and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving retail portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be.
Advertised: Egypt Standard Time
Application close: Egypt Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend