Assistant Buyer - William Sonoma - Kuwait
Job no: MRF10876
Kuwait Head Office
Williams-Sonoma is a leading retailer of premium cookware, kitchenware and luxury home furnishings featuring elegant and classic designs. Offering unparalleled customer service and a vision of bringing people together around food, Williams-Sonoma helps customers create an environment where friends and family can come together to relax reconnect and nourish.
As an Assistant Buyer you will understand the specifications and style details of specific market requirements and cultural preferences and act as a bridge between designers and suppliers.
- Developing excellent relationships with suppliers and managing stock distribution throughout the market.
- Defining and maintaining a buying strategy which matches customer profile, market requirements and the direction of the business. Influence and persuade peers on the direction of the buying strategy.
- Coaching, supporting and guiding Buyers and Merchandisers, assisting in formal team training of and overall assessment of individual performance and training needs.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
- Concern for business efficiency.
- Customer understanding.
- Analytical thinking.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise which was first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering customers an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands, including: Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, Cos, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Vavavoom, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey, and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to delivering great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern, and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving retail portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend