Facilities Technician - Property - KSA WP
Job no: 569251
Location: Western Province
Jeddah Head Office
With a store portfolio of over 3,000 stores which grows year on year a career in our Property Division offers fast-paced, dynamic experience on an international level. The Division is spit in to Facilities Management, Real Estate and Project Management offering a diverse range of opportunity for dynamic individuals.
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
- Execution of different type of cleaning activities in presence of Mechanical Engineer / Electrical Engineer.
- Execution of shifting of Materials, devices, drive motor, scrap material and belts.
- Responsible or housekeeping and ensure sate working practices under their AOR
- Assist Mechanical Engineer / Electrical Engineer in smooth operation of the MHE conveyor system.
- To build and maintain strong relationships and be team player.
- Proper handling/ taking over of all the tools/ job tasks during start/ end of the shift.
- Willing to work in shift.
- Responsible for reporting all incidents/ unsated findings and suggest for improvement.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise which was first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering customers an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands, including: Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, Cos, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Vavavoom, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey, and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to delivering great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern, and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving retail portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend