UI Analyst - IT - UAE
Job no: 569202
Dubai Head Office
Alshaya IT is a diverse organisation supporting corporate, warehouse and retail specific IT infrastructure and systems. We have software teams creating and developing in-house applications and product teams optimising and integrating major third party solutions. The rate of growth across divisions and geographies means we are constantly evaluating how we provide robust, scalable and business enabling infrastructure and systems in line with global benchmark standards.
Job Title: UI Analyst_eCommerce
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Job Profile: You will be working as part of an international e-com team in the IT function. As part of this team you will deliver best in class front-end HMTL / CSS code base for all new website and any new online functionality and features.
Experience & Skills:
- 4-5 Years of Experience in Ecommerce Front end Development using Drupal or Magento is a must.
- Knowledge of Acquia Cloud Site Factory would be desirable. Excellent presentation, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Delivery-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines - time management and good organizational skills are critical.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Team player, with the strong focus on service quality & timely delivery.
- Utilize frontend development expertise to support business needs on scalable ecommerce sites.
- Be integral part of the development of several multilingual e-commerce websites that are built on a vast eco-system of applications based on Magento and Drupal.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use. Ensure quality of developed code based on industry and internal standards.
- Liaise with the business to understand their needs and expectations. Gauge the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Suggest performance improvements through AB testing. Resolve frontend issues of any kind, to maintain quality of developed websites. Support.
Key Performance Area
- Experience in Drupal frontend development and component-based theming
- Experience in headless Drupal integration - Architecture design and implementation of web service platforms using Drupal
- Would be great if the resource has completed certifications in Drupal like “Acquia Certified Frontend Specialist”
- Build, Customise & Integrate the Front End Design using Drupal CMS.
- Customise Drupal (Acquia) Themes & Sub-Themes to ensure the design principles are totally designed as per Visual Design.
- Work closely with Magento/eCom Backend Integration team for close-knit roll out.
- Employ and articulate best practices, security techniques, conventions and coding standards.
- Employ contexts and variants for a control over display of content depending on context such as page or user role
- You will be working with internal and external teams in an iterative/agile manner and deliver goals set.
- Able to deliver to deliver responsive web front-end for CMS Integration.
- Deliver best in class code based on W3C standards
- Collaborate with other developers and designers to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction
- Able to work within an Agile / Kanban framework process.
- Educated to degree level.
- React development - Integrating React with Drupal.
- Strong experience in Drupal Layout and Theming. Ability to create customize layouts and themes. Help to implement best practices for sustainable theming.
- Experience in UI & UX Design & Development in an e-commerce environment.
- Experience in developing highly dynamic Ecommerce websites.
- Experience in Drupal UX Changes and Responsive design
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise which was first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering customers an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands, including: Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, Cos, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Vavavoom, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey, and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to delivering great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern, and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving retail portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be.
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Application close: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend