HRS Officer (Payroll) - HR - Kuwait
Job no: HRSOfficerKuwait
Kuwait Head Office
From strategic guidance to supporting the day-to-day needs of managers and employees, the Human Resources Division drives best practice across the Alshaya business. HR is segmented across generalist and specialist functions including HR services, recruitment and talent management. These are just some of the teams that support over 120 nationalities working across multiple brands and geographies. Our continued growth and expansion can only be achieved by recruiting, training and nurturing the best global talent. That’s what we do.
Working within the HR Services Department you will undertake all activities relating to payroll processing.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Collecting, processing, and communicating relevant data in a timely manner, prioritising where necessary.
- Creating and maintaining accurate files and reports.
- Calculate bonuses, allowances, deductions and indemnities.
- Prepare employees’ compensation by the end of each month using payroll software.
- Schedule bank payments.
- Report on payroll expenses.
- Enter new employees’ data into internal databases.
- Developing internal and external relationships to benefit the business.
- Reviewing and making recommendations for change in processes.
- Ensuring department complies with company, local market and legal policies, procedures and guidelines.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be currently based in Kuwait
- Proven work experience in Payroll.
- Strong math skills with an ability to spot numerical errors.
- Good knowledge of labor legislation in Kuwait.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic.
- Diploma or higher required. BSc in Accounting is preferred.
- Familiarity with Oracle database.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise which was first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering customers an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands, including: Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, Cos, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Vavavoom, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey, and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to delivering great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern, and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving retail portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend