Senior Leasing Administration Manager - Property - UAE
Job no: 3455380
Dubai Head Office
With a store portfolio of over 3,000 stores which grows year on year a career in our Property Division offers fast-paced, dynamic experience on an international level. The Division is spit in to Facilities Management, Real Estate and Project Management offering a diverse range of opportunity for dynamic individuals.
As Senior Leasing Administration Manager you will work across all regions carrying out the necessary retail leasing administration for Alshaya. You will work closely with the Regional Property Director, Heads of Retail Property, and Senior Real Estate Managers, assisting in preparing documentation, monitoring and coordinating the database process, and arranging leases for signature by relevant parties.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Managing a team of Leasing Coordinators, Administrators and Oracle Supervisors
• Maintaining the property database and Oracle Property Manager (OPM), ensuring the accurate input of data relating to all aspects of lease agreements within the region
• Timely and accurate management of all transactions related to leasing within the region, including communication with landlords, internal finance teams, and stakeholders within the Property team
• Tracking, monitoring, and detailing any variance with non-negotiable clauses with agreed expressions of interest deals
• Analysing lease data, running regular reporting, and providing key monthly data and insight to stakeholders
• Supporting the lease review process with property stakeholders and the legal department to ensure all lease risks are identified and mitigated.
This role has both financial and legal elements and provides a central source of information, expertise, and management capability to the region. Through your excellent organizational and communications skills you will make a real contribution to one of the Middle East's largest retail franchise businesses.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Degree level education, ideally in a business, commerce, or public administration field
• Significant experience gained in a similar role with strong financial, analytical, and negotiation skills
• At least 5 years' managing property or leasing activity ideally within retail
• At least 3 years' having oversight responsibility for the delivery of technical work
• Management experience of a multiple retail brand portfolio, preferably within the Middle East region
• Technical competency with Oracle Property Manager, Microsoft Office (specifically Excel), and database management.
The ideal candidate will possess an understanding of Middle East real estate law, as well as legal or financial training/experience. You will have strong analytical skills, the ability to review and analyse complex data, and high attention to detail with the desire to get things right first time, every time.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise which was first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering customers an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands, including: Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, Cos, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Vavavoom, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey, and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to delivering great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern, and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving retail portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be.
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Application close: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend