Senior Test Manager - IT - Kuwait
Job no: MRF9780
Kuwait Head Office
Alshaya IT is a diverse organisation supporting corporate, warehouse and retail specific IT infrastructure and systems. We have software teams creating and developing in-house applications and product teams optimising and integrating major third party solutions. The rate of growth across divisions and geographies means we are constantly evaluating how we provide robust, scalable and business enabling infrastructure and systems in line with global benchmark standards.
Experience Range: 8 to 14 Years
- UAT Test Manager role is a critical role within the Testing organisation primarily responsible for quality deliverables by practicing and maintaining the testing standards in line with the Alshaya Testing vision and manifesto.
- The individual will be responsible to represent and implement best practices from the UAT perspective by working closely with the Business owners.
Key Performance Areas:
- Aligned to business analysis, working with the project team to write and deliver test plans, acceptance test cases, test scripts and their execution.
- Manage and co-ordinate the UA testing activities with representatives from the business.
- Accountability for the planning and management of the delivery of the User Acceptance Testing.
- Provide experienced testing support to the business in the resolution of business and system incidents and problems.
- Support and lead the testing of new software features and fault resolution to ensure the business requirements have been delivered.
- Schedule and prioritise work and activities to meet plan, quality and scope.
- Provision of accurate MI Reporting to stakeholders internally and externally.
- Support and contribute to the UAT resource planning.
- Identify and manage cross project dependencies.
- Ownership of the overall UAT programme.
- Support and contribute to the UAT Estimation process.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 6+ years of Retail Core, Retail Finance or Supply Chain domain.
- Good to have experience on Oracle suites such as Oracle RMS, Oracle EBS, etc.
- Experience of working with issue management systems, such as Jira.
- Understanding and knowledge of business analysis and solution design methodologies.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Good to have experience working on the Atlassian toolsets such as Jira, Zephyr, Xray, TM4J, QTM4J
- Experience of diagram and mapping software such as Visio
- Testing Certified preferable (CSTE/ISTQB/ISEB).
- A professional advocating and practicing the testing principles.
- A professional who will be customer centric and avoid leaking any defects into production.
- Solid fundamentals on the Testing concepts – manual and technical
- Strong functional knowledge on the Retail domains (Core Retail engine, Supply Chain and Logistics, Retail Finance and Loyalty).
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise which was first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering customers an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands, including: Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, Cos, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Vavavoom, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey, and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to delivering great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern, and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving retail portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend