Marketing Coordinator - Starbucks - UAE
Job no: 3427191
Dubai Head Office
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrates coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brings a feeling of connection.
Starbucks coffeehouses have become a beacon for coffee lovers everywhere because they know they can count on genuine service, an inviting atmosphere and a superb cup of expertly roasted and richly brewed coffee every time. It’s not unusual to see people coming to Starbucks to chat, meet up or even work. Starbucks is a neighborhood gathering place, a part of the daily routine – and we couldn’t be happier about it. Get to know us and you’ll see: we are so much more than what we brew.
Starbucks prides itself on its people, or ‘partners’ as we call them. We strive to develop each partner to achieve their career goals, whether this is to become a district manager, Coffee Master or work within one of our Head Office functions.
This role will report directly to Starbucks In-store Marketing Manager. The marketing coordinator will be required to work closely with internal stakeholders (such as operations, store teams, central marketing, category teams) and with external stakeholders (such as agencies, printing houses, and design houses) in order to support & deliver quality campaigns in a timely manner, according to the Alshaya’s values and Starbucks brand guidelines.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with the development of marketing plans, promotional campaigns, and creative briefs.
- Ensure field creative marketing materials undergo brand review.
- Able to manage and liaise with the agency on briefing and executing the marketing plan & jobs.
- Assist the team in the implementation of marketing projects, programs, products, and promotions.
- Coordinate marketing related materials with the operation team.
- Responds and supports stores requests
- Fosters cross-functional relationships with multiple departments.
- Able to manage supplier relations and serve as the primary contact.
- Ensure that supplier agreements are honored in a timely and cost-effective manner, and reports to its LM any issue.
- Oversees and coordinates production, direct marketing, production of communications materials or other marketing programs.
- Should have a generic marketing knowledge and know how marketing is implemented.
- Familiarity with the region’s customer behavior - mostly GCC & levant.
- Familiarity with the region / local competitors and is up to date with the latest trends.
- Candidate should be a confident individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, managing many tasks across multiple geographies.
- Take full ownership of the tasks & projects and understands the business impact of the task at hand.
- Key competencies are required: Organization, planning, teamwork, and high communication skills.
- Knowledge in packaging design, POS activation, customer journeys, creative design, understanding of trends in customer experience .
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
• 0-1 year experience in a similar role
• A university graduate with specialization in Marketing, Business Administration, Media & Communications or related field.
• Knowledge of the Microsoft office (PowerPoint, excel….etc)
• Great at team work, organization & planning skills.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise which was first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering customers an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands, including: Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, Cos, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Vavavoom, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey, and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to delivering great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern, and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving retail portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be.
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Application close: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend