Senior PRC Manager - Logistics - KSA CP
Job no: 3424671
Location: Central Province
Riyadh Head Office
The Corporate Logistics Team plan, move and control the flow of goods from point of origin to point of consumption across all divisions, markets and brands within Alshaya. Working closely with brand teams to ensure appropriate stock and delivery to store, the team manages a range of complex and diverse activities including shipping, freight, warehouse operations, customs clearance (in-bound and out-bound), compliance and project management.
You must represent Alshaya in an appropriate manner before all relevant government bodies, especially SFDA, SASO, GSO, ZATCA, and the ministries. You will be responsible for all general activities with government bodies in matters relating to the setup of facilities, product licensing, and registration.
Key Performance Areas, includes but not limited to:
- Responsible for filing the necessary application and handling all government interactions pertaining to the regulation and licensing processes for products/brands requiring governmental approval.
- Act as the primary point of contact for day-to-day ministries issues.
- Building strategic relationships that help the business mainly with relevant authorities and/or competitors.
- Create a monthly plan of the products needed to be registered in KSA.
- Lead the KSA Operations team and guide them through their responsibilities.
- Maintain a registration records for all submissions and approvals of KSA.
- Developing pathways to the Saudi market for products from registration and compliance point of view.
- Follow up on the market intelligence – to stay up to date with the relevant guidelines and legislations in KSA and GCC.
- Liaise whenever needed with the brand teams to obtain the relevant documents and handle their queries.
- Liaise with third parties for the registration of new categories whenever is needed.
- Support the Group Freight and the brands in terms of the best route to market and shipping the products to KSA.
- Advice on labeling requirements and its compliance.
- Provide complete documentation, including translation of product description from English to Arabic.
- Handle government bodies’ inspections for licensing and support the stores and warehouses from a regulatory and compliance point of view.
- Create and update SOPs and guidelines and improve the internal processes.
- Submit and maintain periodical reports to the higher management.
- Saudi national.
- 7-10 years of experience in a relevant role in the Saudi market.
- A bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or a related field.
- An MBA is preferred.
- Bilingual (Arabic and English)-Excellent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Aware of MS programs.
- Ability to travel.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise which was first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering customers an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands, including: Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, Cos, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Vavavoom, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey, and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to delivering great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern, and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving retail portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend