Senior Business Analyst (EPM) - IT - Kuwait
Job no: SBAITEMP
Kuwait Head Office
Alshaya IT is a diverse organisation supporting corporate, warehouse and retail specific IT infrastructure and systems. We have software teams creating and developing in-house applications and product teams optimising and integrating major third party solutions. The rate of growth across divisions and geographies means we are constantly evaluating how we provide robust, scalable and business enabling infrastructure and systems in line with global benchmark standards.
Looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team! Responsibilities:
• Must have a complete project lifecycle experience in a Planning Budgeting
• 6 – 8 Yrs. experience in Essbase, Planning, HFM, FDMEE, ARCS, PBCS/EPBCS/ARM/ARCS with strong Application Development process, Design, Functional, Technical, UAT, SIT Go-Live.
• Driving technical design of suitable metadata load solution using Outline Load Utility, EPM Automate, FDMEE
• Troubleshoot, analyze provide fix for Essbase/Planning/ EPBCS/PBCS/FDMEE or Data Management related issues - Proactive tuning, optimizing, and maintenance of the Hyperion Planning applications.
• Driving System Integration Testing and supporting User Acceptance Testing of the data integration solution.
• Experience on analyzing source systems.
• Experience on Infrastructure activities which are Hyperion application Patching, migration, upgradation.
• Experience in Hyperion Shared Services and security model
• Ability to create and maintain support documentation.
• Expertise in Hyperion System 11x for Planning, Essbase BSO and ASO, FDMEE/ODI.
• Proficient in writing Business Rules and Calc. scripts.
• Experience into Performance Tuning.
• Be familiar with the functionality of Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition (FDMEE), Data Management, EPM Automate, and other ETL tools.
• Be familiar with Python scripting
• Expertise in Groovy Scripting
• Have experience creating data maps, data integration & writing MDX scripts
• Know how to implement partitioning between applications
• Have the ability to create calculations, forms, menus, and task lists
• Possess the knowledge on how to implement process management
• Understand how to set up security for users and groups and assign access in the applications and reports
• Know how to optimally build reports using Financial Reports
• Have the ability to run Essbase ad-hoc reports
• Be able to migrate applications between multiple environments
• Have managed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions and familiar with writing UAT scripts
• Have led training sessions for UAT testers and / or end users
• Understand the application backup process
• Possess knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning processes
• Possess the drive to make project deadlines using scope, resources, and time as levers
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with all involved in your assigned projects
• Be comfortable working with customers, managers, and other team members
• Possess a positive attitude
• Have the ability to translate technical concepts into terminology that non-technical people can understand
• Be able to work as part of a virtual team, where team members can work all over the world
• Pay attention to detail, be conscientious and self-motivated, possess excellent organizational skills, and deliver quality end results
• Have ability to learn and leverage Oracle s existing systems, such as DRM and OIM, to improve the current processes
• Perform varied and complex tasks that will require independent judgement as well as team consensus
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise which was first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering customers an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands, including: Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, Cos, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Vavavoom, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey, and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to delivering great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern, and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving retail portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend