Designer - Justice - Kuwait
Job no: MRF9042
Kuwait Head Office
Justice is the specialty fashion retailer offering the hottest fashion and accessories for tweens aged 7-14. Through our Justice and Brothers collections, tween girls and boys experience leading fashions that help them look and feel great. Our staff make our stores a hip and fun place for young people to shop in.
Justice US design
- Debriefs the Justice US seasonal mood boards and stories.
- Together with the Justice Middle East Brand Manager, selects the Justice US Designs.
- Builds collections Line sheets based on the Justice US selected designs to update the Merchandising, VM and Marketing team.
- Exclusive Middle East collections / design:
- Briefs the sourcing agencies on exclusives seasonal mood boards ensuring a link with Justice US seasonal trends.
- Designs Exclusive Justice Middle East capsules (Rash Guard Swimwear / Ramadan / Lounge wear / Sleepwear, Back to School backpacks, etc.)
- Briefs the sourcing agencies on the Exclusives designs.
- Prepares the design specification sheets for the complementary lines.
- Attends agencies / vendor style fittings and provides input / feedback. Keep details notes from all fittings.
- Maintain product development logs, line sheets, boards, lap dips and design archive.
- Brand Team member
- Adheres to cross-functional meetings as required.
- Builds collaborative relationship with agencies, vendors, licensor and internal clients.
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
Sales and Margin (focus on the Exclusive lines)
Incentive bonus scheme:
25% Group Profit
60% Brand Profit
15% Individual Performance (10% behaviors / 5% Goals completion)
Strong knowledge of garment constructions and design specifications: pattern making, silhouettes, draping, color ways, sewing techniques, fabrication and trim.
Familiarity with print design / techniques and manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in design.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and other applicable CAD software.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Mandatory: 2-4 years’ experience in Kids Girls and/or Teens girls design.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline orientated work environment.
Additional role requirements:
International search. Can be based in a foreign country and working remote.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise which was first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering customers an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands, including: Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, Cos, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Vavavoom, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey, and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to delivering great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern, and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving retail portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend