Marketing Manager - Hospitality - Kuwait
Job no: MRF8825
Kuwait Head Office
1. Marketing Strategy
· Work with the Senior Marketing Manager, Sponsorships Manager, Content Manager, Corporate and Digital departments, and Operations Teams
· Develop marketing strategies across markets to drive awareness, consideration, increase in transactions and PPA, and meet other specific objectives (for brands and sponsors), within the stated budget in the most effective manner
2. Campaign Planning
· Own and manage the end-to-end planning, development and execution of campaigns through the respective functional teams (internally and externally)
· Drive campaign marketing planning (including the right media mix and target audiences) for designated cross-functional campaigns
· Define optimal investment level, ways of engagement, and media frequency for campaigns
· Align with the brand team (operations, sales, sponsorships, content) on commercial targets and tactical campaigns, including conceptualization, success metrics, economic considerations, and budget optimisation to deliver desired campaign objectives
· Build and manage relations with required agencies and partners for content co-creation, amplification, and/or for specific campaign activations across markets, aligned with the target objectives for the region
· Define scope for integrated campaign plans, components and deliverables with different marketing departments
3. Campaign Implementation
· Drive the development of campaign briefs, tendering process, in alignment with relevant internal functions
· Evaluate agency proposals and recommend campaign concepts in line with campaign objectives and KPIs
4. Performance Management
. Own and manage project timelines, budgets and campaign quality
· Assess the success of implemented campaigns against the set objectives and KPIs.
- 5+ years experience from executional as well as strategic roles – agency and/or client side
- Bilingual language ability, with Arabic at the center of strategic and design thinking
- Experience defining and managing campaigns across digital, e-commerce and social media channels. Wider knowledge of digital marketing channels, such as affiliation, mobile, web and email and how these integrate from a strategic point of view would be ideal
- Commercially savvy with experience in managing marketing activities against sales/revenue targets
- Proven skills in optimizing customer experience and growing revenue from marketing and CRM campaigns
- Ability to manage a large number of stakeholders and remain focused on key priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative approach with confidence influencing stakeholders such as operational teams and senior management
- Innovative and passionate about marketing in general, and food in particular
- Experience working across multiple markets (experience in the GCC and/or MENA market considered as a plus)
- Excellent presentation skills
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise which was first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering customers an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands, including: Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, Cos, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Vavavoom, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey, and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to delivering great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern, and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving retail portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend