Training Officer - HR - Kuwait
Job no: MRF8484
Kuwait Head Office
From strategic guidance to supporting the day-to-day needs of managers and employees, the Human Resources Division drives best practice across the Alshaya business. HR is segmented across generalist and specialist functions including HR services, recruitment and talent management. These are just some of the teams that support over 120 nationalities working across multiple brands and geographies. Our continued growth and expansion can only be achieved by recruiting, training and nurturing the best global talent. That’s what we do.
Contribute to Alshaya's people's learning experience by delivering the Learning & Development agreed on training activities. The ideal Training officer is an enthusiastic professional, who puts their heart and mind in their work, with strong communication and collaboration skills. Besides the training delivery, being able to design learning content will be essential.
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
The Learning and Development Training officer will deliver, design and review learning content.
Designing learning content using interactive tool to create engaging experience (experience with PowToon, Adobe captivate, Storyline…)
- Translating learning scenarios in storyboards to create an interactive experience
- Writing, editing, and structuring course content in a way that retains people interest
- Ensuring content matches established objectives
- Reshaping content for changing needs
- Structuring content and activities for optimizing learning
- Planning and organizing your work to ensure effectiveness
- Processing documentation and update timely
Delivering learning experiences (induction, essential learning, development training, Behaviorial…) to a variety of employees (support function, operations-based, managers) in face to face and virtual
- Influencing and communicating to engage
- Enthusiasm to support the company programmes
- Ability to convince and support understanding
- Facilitation skills to accompany learner in their experience
- Company, brand and functions: good understanding of the company people, organisation, vision/values, priority, area of focus
- Learning content and programmes organisation in the company
- Content design
- Operational & corporate mindset
- Customer centric and people focus
- Effective speaking
- Excellent written and verbal expression
- Critical thinking
- Building successful relationship
- English fluent
- Accountable and decision maker
- Design: Adobe captivate, storyline etc…
- Microsoft pack office (PowerPoint/Office 365/Excel/WORD/Outlook)
- Relational flexibility
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands to customers.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to authentically deliver great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, through to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be. Brands such as Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend