Design Studio Specialist - West Elm - KSA CP
Job no: 3177005
Location: Central Province
Much like its customer, West Elm designs reflect a variety of styles mixing clean lines, natural textures and global accents to create authentic, affordable, and approachable designs for modern living. West Elm's extensive product range includes bedroom, living room, dining and outdoor furniture, bed and bath, tabletop and kitchenware, rug, window dressings and decorative accessories.
As a Design Studio Specialist, you will deliver exceptional levels of Customer Service to guests across all categories of product; from initial contact, through design consultation and estimate creation, to sales closure. You will lead the Store "Ground Game" by executing high quality design consultations in the guest’s home/place of business. Additionally, you will take responsibility for mentoring Associates on how to build and maintain client relationships, as well as how to engage in active selling, Clienteling and creating design plans.
Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Driving add-on sales of accessory products
• Actively collaborating with Management and Associate colleagues in Store, Head Office and other HFD Brands to optimise selling opportunities
• Presenting compelling and professional decorating plans, communicating what is relevant and meaningful to the customer utilising Mood Boards/ Space Plans/ and in-store collateral
• Identifying, developing and driving business sales opportunities and overall business
• Establishing and developing selling opportunities which arise from the "Designer" and "New Movers" programmes
• "Saving the Sale" where quality or availability issues arise
• Building Guest database and fostering Guest relationships while identifying key individuals, groups and organisations that present commercial opportunities
• Delivering excellent service during VIP and In-Store promotional events
• Maintaining accurate records of sales/returns log and ensuring approval to LOA is logged on weekly basis
• Attending product knowledge/selling skills development activities, and taking proactive ownership of PDP to maintain high level of selling skills.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
• At least 2 years' retail visual merchandising experience
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Experience of providing a product presentation and consultation at the customers home
• CAD experience would be advantageous but not a necessity.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands to customers.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to authentically deliver great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, through to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be. Brands such as Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend