Senior Operations Manager - Apparel - UAE
Job no: 3166666
Dubai Head Office
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Operations Manager to lead performance-focused teams, and actively contribute to development of business initiatives relevant to our fashion & teens brands; thus, helping to maximise business performance.
In this role you will have full accountability for operations of 150+ stores across the MENA region and financial performance and will be supported by a team of Operations Managers and Area Managers. To succeed, you will be commercially focused and have a proven background in multi-region retail operations management.
Below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
- Be fully aware of all key elements of the Profit and loss account, driving sales and margin, and controlling costs
- Provide comprehensive input to the monthly review of Key Financial Reports (KFR)
- Working with the senior retail team of the fashion brand to clarify the strategy and objectives translating it into a clear and deliverable department plan that delivers measurable business benefit and fits within the agreed budget of the fashion retailer
- Drive a high level of achievement in all Key Performance Areas, including customer service, cost control, sales drivers, and budget planning, audit, and loss prevention
- Accountable for the processes of succession planning, people development and manpower planning to ensure all operational positions within the brand are staffed to the optimum level.
- Be key link between operations and the brand merchandising and support teams, by maintaining a dynamic working relationship with the brand team
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 10-15 years of progressive experience managing multi-unit retail brands (mainly fashion, accessories & teens)
- Ability to travel regularly within the MENA and overseas as required
- Proven experience in MENA region
- Ability to work in multi-cultural teams
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management
- Extensive experience of people management in a multi retail business
- Excellent communications skills
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands to customers.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to authentically deliver great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, through to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be. Brands such as Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Application close: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend