Facilities Manager - Entertainment Division - Kuwait
Job no: MRF7930
Kuwait Head Office
The primary responsibility is to ensure safe and consistent operations of the rides and surrounding facilities in all Alshaya Entertainment portfolio. To direct, oversee and coordinate all phases of maintenance and construction including mechanical, electrical, HVAC, landscaping, electronic, carpentry and painting etc. Attention to detail and effective communication skills are a must, but a passion for making a difference at Alshaya Entertainment division is one of the most important aspects of this role.
Areas of Responsibility
- Oversees and manages all location-based Entertainment parks and technical managers with a focus on instilling a collaborative, can-do, problem solving culture within the team.
- Communicate division status to the Vice President Entertainment division on an ongoing basis in order to maintain smooth operations.
- Communicate with ride manufacturers to resolve difficulties and to ensure the safest possible operation and maintenance of rides. Communicate all relevant ride related issues and to provide needed assistance.
- Develops, implements and maintains Attraction training programs, SOP’s, safety plans, etc. ensuring regular updates to ensure manufacturer’s standards and regulatory changes are followed.
- Performs or ensures completion of on-site safety audits, training audits and AHJ inspections.
- Tracks and reports on safety and maintenance metrics and adapts training to address risk areas.
- Develop, implements cost control for facilities department including projects and capital programs including Opex and Capex budgets.
- Monitors the department P&L: Develop, implement and cost control for facilities department.
- Contribute constantly to the division growth by guarantee the best contracts opportunities, regularly assessing contractors, suppliers and through accurate benchmark.
- Adhere to all Company, divisional, government, policies, procedures guidelines and/or processes and ensure compliance from the team.
- Ensures awareness of, and curiosity about ride and attraction industry best practices
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands to customers.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to authentically deliver great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, through to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be. Brands such as Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend