Information Processing Supervisor - Starbucks - Kuwait
Job no: MRF7916
Kuwait Head Office
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrates coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brings a feeling of connection.
Starbucks coffeehouses have become a beacon for coffee lovers everywhere because they know they can count on genuine service, an inviting atmosphere and a superb cup of expertly roasted and richly brewed coffee every time. It’s not unusual to see people coming to Starbucks to chat, meet up or even work. Starbucks is a neighborhood gathering place, a part of the daily routine – and we couldn’t be happier about it. Get to know us and you’ll see: we are so much more than what we brew.
Starbucks prides itself on its people, or ‘partners’ as we call them. We strive to develop each partner to achieve their career goals, whether this is to become a district manager, Coffee Master or work within one of our Head Office functions.
To provide the division with Insights on Inventory and Sales by Designing, Building, and Running Reports based on agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s). Will be a subject matter expert on Data sources and Report parameters and will help the team build management reports in the agreed BI Tool.
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
- He / She will be the SME (Subject Matter Expert) for the Reporting Data Sources.
- Reports will be compiled and shared with the stakeholders with the agreed frequency.
- Report data elements will be accurate, and any system issues corrupting the data will be raised with correct IT teams
- Provide the business Insights on Inventory Variance and support the operation team to resolve the issue
- Will manage a central database for reporting masters (People Hierarchy, Store Hierarchy, etc.)
- Should be an expert in MS-Office suite, Data Base Management
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an IT-related field. (Data Management, Development or Support Function)
- Ability to communicate confidently with all levels of business management
- Ability to multi-task multiple projects
- Able to collect and analyze complex data, evaluate information, and draw conclusions/make recommendations.
- Good report writing and presentation skills –verbal and written
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands to customers.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to authentically deliver great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, through to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be. Brands such as Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend