Facilities Manager - CEO Office - Kuwait
Job no: MRF7890
Kuwait Head Office
To effectively manage and ensure excellent service delivery and commercial control on various client brands within their area or responsibility. Identify further maintenance efficiencies opportunities within their client portfolio and drive business commercial savings within area or responsibility. To ensure compliance with Company policy and procedures in line with annual operating plan.
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
- Visit clients at least once per quarter to discuss services provided and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsibility for ensuring schedules and programs of work are adhered to and delivered to a high quality and ensure consistent standards are achieved.
- To ensure contractual outputs are met including regular quality audits.
- To audit supply chain routinely to ensure compliance with contractual terms
- To identify areas of commercial savings within current contracts.
- To enhance supplier relationships through regular informal interaction and structured meetings.
- To build and maintain strong brand relationships.
- To maintain budgetary control on contracts, materials and equipment.
- To review FM Helpdesk service delivery and challenge when not being met or meeting current needs.
- To ensure recruitment of staff is conducted in accordance with Alshaya procedures and on relevant terms and conditions of employment and that all Alshaya employees receive a full induction.
- To lead, motivate and develop staff using the available skills and resources.
- To identify developmental needs, set objectives and evaluate training performance for all activities undertaken.
- To ensure that employees are effectively managed to their potential utilising the HR processes with a best practice approach.
- Ensure that absence and time management is monitored and controlled
- Ensure correct staffing levels at all times including arranging cover for staff holidays and sickness.
- To ensure health and safety policies are adhered to and all appropriate documentation is prepared and maintained i.e. risk assessments, method statements etc.
- To ensure all HR processes are adhered to and all employees are treated in line with Alshaya policy and current local legislation
- Must have a degree in Engineering, MEP Certification, HVAC experience
- Familiar with Autocad
- Must have experience in managing complex buildings
- Experience in Hotel engineering division would be an advantage
- Experience to work with third party engineering companies
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands to customers.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to authentically deliver great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, through to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be. Brands such as Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend