Senior Loyalty Manager - CMC - Kuwait
Job no: 550687
Kuwait Head Office
- Manage, run and develop the Alshaya Loyalty programme across MENA
- Support future roll out plans for the above
Key Performance Areas
- Refining and developing the customer loyalty vision, key strategies, including loyalty & lifecycle initiatives
- Driving the partnership strategy to position loyalty as a revenue center, increasing member value through selected marketplace, brands and delivery sites
- Identifying value driving initiatives through data and segmentation e.g. VIP segment
- Connecting with key brand stakeholders for ongoing updating and refinement of the Rewards Catalogue
- Maintaining and refining a robust data strategy in line with latest legal and governmental changes
- Supporting future loyalty projects for Alshaya brands
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Skilled in multi-tasking and supporting several projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage diverse stakeholders (internal and external)
- Ability to utilise metrics/analytics to identify opportunities and measure results
- Strong organisational, project management and analytical skills
- Strong self-starter
- Strong problem solving skills
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-centric, data-driven marketing role, within CRM/Loyalty
- 3+ years of experience developing, integrating, and delivering business initiatives
- 3+ years of experience in Retail (business roles)
- Good written and spoken English (Arabic a bonus)
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands to customers.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to authentically deliver great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, through to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be. Brands such as Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend