Marketing Executive - Food - UAE
Job no: 3140399
Dubai Head Office
Alshaya Food is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of ambient, chilled, and frozen foods across the GCC. We have a passion for food and look for exceptional people with a wealth of experience in food manufacturing. We create great-tasting products and are continuously innovative with recipes and technology used in our world-class food production facilities.
We have two purpose-built facilities, one in Kuwait in Farwaniya Dajeej area and the other is located in Dubai Industrial Park in Dubai, both locations are equipped with state-of-the-art food manufacturing equipment. We are in the process of building our first manufacturing facility in KSA which we are on target to open in 2022.
Our expertise and credibility enable us to deliver industry-leading food safety standards and we are accredited to the highest possible standards. Our facilities encompass multiple interchangeable high and low care lines. We produce quality products in a variety of formats, these are driven by customer requirements.
Responsible for the timely and effective delivery of all offline & online marketing programs and coordinating the creation and delivery of product packaging for Alshaya Food. Collaborating closely with colleagues across the sales and operations teams and external stakeholders.
The below key performance areas include but are not limited to:
Assist with strategic planning & lead generation
- Creating and executing the annual digital marketing plan
- Become the product labeling and packaging expert within the business, managing the end to end creation of artworks, working with the team on labeling and finished product packaging
- Analyze new marketing opportunities, reporting to the team ideas and supporting brand and product execution
- Responsible for creating a lead generation plan across various platforms
Responsible for analyzing market research & insight:
- Collect and maintain a database of consumer, market, and competitor insights
- Creation of product and range gap analyses
- Provide appropriate insight and performance reporting to support the sales team where required
Responsible for brand development, artwork creation, promotions, and product catalogs:
- Create the promotional plan (launches, seasonal, brand building, etc)
- Liaise with CMD on the development and production of ATL and BTL materials
- Ensure all content is aligned with Alshaya content guidelines.
- Create the necessary sales support tools
Create and maintain excellent team and cross-functional working relationships:
- Work as part of a harmonious and productive team
- Ensure all activity is delivered in line with Alshaya's vision and values
- Contribute to the sharing of best practice within the team
- Work cross-functionally with other teams and functions to ensure the efficient implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Build and manage professional relationships with external partners
- Relevant work experience, preferably within food, manufacturing, or an FMCG environment
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative thinker
- Team player
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands to customers.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to authentically deliver great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, through to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be. Brands such as Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend