Business Governance Specialist - Chief Transformation Office - Kuwait
Job no: MRF7686
Kuwait Head Office
A Business Governance Specialist’s primary role is to support the Planning, Buying and Merchandising teams by governing and guiding the use of various systems through consistent review of solutions, defining calculations, methodologies and data requirements Manage the administration of buying and merchandising facing solutions coming out from Phoenix projects, which includes:
- Executing transactional tasks to support buyers and merchandisers
- Become a product owner / custodian in supporting the Buying and Merchandising teams.
- Responsible to perform system housekeeping activities across Phoniex solutions.
- Perform Business Governance tasks in JDA an Oracle RMS.
- Plan, execute and maintain system attributes and creation of rules to help the brand.
- Evaluate the statistical forecast and fine tune models if there are ant exceptions and participate with brand Demand planning.
- Perform generate demand Black Box (BB), manage and resolve exceptions.
- Possess commercial awareness, understanding of the retail business and commercial focus
- Possess a good understanding of retail math concepts with strong analytical and numerical skills to review budgets and report sales figures to the brand leadership
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands to customers.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to authentically deliver great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, through to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be. Brands such as Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend