Training Manager - HR & Admin - KSA CP
Job no: 3102644
Riyadh Head Office
From strategic guidance to supporting the day-to-day needs of managers and employees, the Human Resources Division drives best practice across the Alshaya business. HR is segmented across generalist and specialist functions including HR services, recruitment and talent management. These are just some of the teams that support over 120 nationalities working across multiple brands and geographies. Our continued growth and expansion can only be achieved by recruiting, training and nurturing the best global talent. That’s what we do.
We are looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) Manager for our Riyadh office.
In this role, you are expected to:
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops, and other trainings
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, training manager or similar
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems
- MBA or a related field
- English language fluency is a must
- Must be Saudi national
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands to customers.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to authentically deliver great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, through to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be. Brands such as Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend