Marketing Executive - CRM - Kuwait
Job no: MRF7460
Kuwait Head Office
As a CRM Marketing Executive, you will serve as a single point of contact for brands within the Brand Teams under the supervision of the Digital Marketing Manager. Your key focus will be on customer acquisition, digital and loyalty campaigns as well as ad hoc projects from time to time.
You will work closely with the Brand teams within CRMD & the broader CMC for activities such as campaign execution, on and off-line media buying, insights, loyalty, digital product etc. to serve brands and deliver quality campaigns.
You will build strong relations with brand marketing teams and take a structured approach to deliverables to ensure marketing campaigns are delivered on time and accurately.
Key Performance Areas:
- Take full ownership of the tasks & campaigns given by their Digital Marketing Managers for a portfolio of brands and understand the business impact of the task at hand
- Develop and manage effective relationships with internal and external customers, stakeholders and vendors to deliver accurate, timely and cost-effective communication outcomes
- Support brands with best practice in terms of content creation, media placement, and CRM campaigns. Evaluate copy and creative
- Collaborate with a range of teams including digital, product and marketing teams to ensure the on-time delivery of campaign objectives and effective implementation of the customer contact strategy
- Educate and upskill brand marketing teams and be an enabler for the brands to use new tools introduced to the business for BI
- Advice and support brands across Alshaya on digital & CRM strategy and best practice
CRM & Digital activities:
- Plan campaigns with brand executives and coordinators including SMS, email marketing, digital, social and events bringing a test and learn methodology to every activity
- Carry out and review A/B and Multivariate Tests in order to optimise campaigns
- Analyse data and customer activity maximising commercial opportunities and highlight key areas for review, analysis and improvements
- Evaluate effectiveness through reporting and analysis to inform decision making and communicate insights for a range of audiences
- Hands-on analysis of data to continuously improve conversion and ROI of paid media & organic channels
- Work with reporting team to ensure the reports meets the needs brands and stakeholders
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of the campaign brief from the brand within the time stipulated
- Partner with insights team to gain an understanding of customer behavior to ensure ongoing development of the brands’ Multichannel Marketing Strategy
- Co-ordinate meeting with brands teams when required and following up with accurate note-taking and time based action plans/output
- Ability to prioritise tasks, and the maturity to call for help when necessary
- Ability to supervise a coordinator on campaign plans and projects and delegate tasks appropriately
- Follow up with all stakeholders throughout the campaign duration
- Ensure that all campaign assets are collated in a timely manner
- Communicate campaign progress and key milestones
- Working knowledge of BI tools (Power BI), Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Workflow systems (JIRA), Google Analytics, Social media platforms, Email solution providers
- A good understanding of key digital performance metrics (impressions, CTR, CPC, CPA, conversion, etc.)
Who are we looking for:
- Someone who is curious about all areas of marketing and marketing technology and keen to learn
- Someone who is not afraid of getting their hands dirty
- Someone who works well in a team but also is a self starter when needed
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands to customers.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to authentically deliver great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, through to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be. Brands such as Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend