Design Studio Specialist - Williams Sonoma - Kuwait
Job no: MRF7369
The Avenues Phase 3
Williams-Sonoma is a leading retailer of premium cookware, kitchenware and luxury home furnishings featuring elegant and classic designs. Offering unparalleled customer service and a vision of bringing people together around food, Williams-Sonoma helps customers create an environment where friends and family can come together to relax reconnect and nourish.
As a Design Studio Specialist, you will deliver exceptional levels of Customer Service to guests across all categories of product; from initial contact, through design consultation and estimate creation, to sales closure. You will lead the Store "Ground Game" by executing high quality design consultations in the guest’s home/place of business. Additionally, you will take responsibility for mentoring Associates on how to build and maintain client relationships, as well as how to engage in active selling, Clienteling and creating design plans.
Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Driving add-on sales of accessory products
• Actively collaborating with Management and Associate colleagues in Store, Head Office and other HFD Brands to optimise selling opportunities
• Presenting compelling and professional decorating plans, communicating what is relevant and meaningful to the customer utilising Mood Boards/ Space Plans/ and in-store collateral
• Identifying, developing and driving business sales opportunities and overall business
• Establishing and developing selling opportunities which arise from the "Designer" and "New Movers" programmes
• "Saving the Sale" where quality or availability issues arise
• Building Guest database and fostering Guest relationships while identifying key individuals, groups and organisations that present commercial opportunities
• Delivering excellent service during VIP and In-Store promotional events
• Maintaining accurate records of sales/returns log and ensuring approval to LOA is logged on weekly basis
• Attending product knowledge/selling skills development activities, and taking proactive ownership of PDP to maintain high level of selling skills.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
• At least 2 years' retail visual merchandising experience
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Experience of providing a product presentation and consultation at the customers home
• CAD experience would be advantageous but not a necessity.
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised
brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality
experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey,
Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a
consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering
force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare,
Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body
Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently
grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across
multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home
Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people
from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure
destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend