Marketing Executive - eCommerce - Kuwait
Job no: 549592
Kuwait Head Office
eCommerce is an exciting new support function within Alshaya as the business launches transactional websites for a number of the 75+ brands and 15+ countries within the Alshaya portfolio. The function is rapidly building Alshaya’s multi-channel capability to deliver customers’ choice and convenience when shopping in a number of rapidly growing online emerging markets. The function is split in to 4 key areas – Trading & Merchandising, Operations & Program Management, Design & Content and Digital Marketing.
- Plans and executes campaigns using digital marketing strategies in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Drives creation, design, scheduling, final execution and reporting of various programs, campaigns to increase traffic and conversion rates.
- Reports to the trading team and works closely with marketing team, CRM team, content and design teams, and other team members as part of a dynamic, cross-functional, high performing team.
- Works with the whole team to define the target market and how to reach it via SEO, PPC & Socials
- Actively participate in the development of new ideas, content mapping, interactive journey mapping and functionality to ensure delivery experiences that result in significant and measurable improvements in conversion rates.
- Serves as marketing liaison and provide management oversight to designated 3rd party vendors.
- Provides guidance and direction to cross-functional teams and external resources as needed.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Business Marketing, with a focus on digital and/ or ecommerce preferred.
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised
brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality
experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey,
Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a
consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering
force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare,
Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body
Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently
grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across
multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home
Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people
from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure
destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend