Production Supervisor - CPF - Kuwait
Job no: MRF7057
Dajeej Central Commissary
Alshaya’s Central Production Facility (CPF) in Kuwait currently employs more than 150 people and manufactures food products for brands such as Starbucks. Now is an exciting time to join CPF as they embark on plan to improve, innovate and build additional revenue streams.
We are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to work in our Central Food Production Facility based at Dajeej, Farwaniya. The Supervisor has the responsibility to:
- Ensure quality standards are achieved.
- Ensure adherence to all company quality, safety, environmental & production procedures and policies.
- Control staff levels & report and undertake disciplinary matter (to verbal level) in line with company policy.
- Ensure the use of W.I.’s procedures to give a consistent platform for carrying out operations.
- Be able to communicate work issues confidently and clearly across all levels of the business.
- Key relationships are with Team members, other Supervisors and Shift Managers on a daily basis.
- Liaise with the training team members.
- Liaise with QA team members.
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised
brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality
experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey,
Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a
consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering
force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare,
Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body
Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently
grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across
multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home
Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people
from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure
destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend