Project Manager (Quality Assurance) - Casual Dining - Kuwait
Job no: MRF6615
Kuwait Head Office
Provide direction and assist internal team and Brands with planning, analysis, modeling and reporting of assigned projects. Create an effective and working team, enable/give direction to achieve company objectives in a timely and efficient manner. Generate policies, documents and information that allow the Management to communicate compliance to Food Safety standards.
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
- Monitor performance and guide the Project Team in achieving their goals.
- Delegate tasks and manage team performance.
- Create policies / SOP’s based on local market requirements or related food safety standards.
- Approve all Branded Labels across Brands in MENA to declare accurate data as per regulation. Guide team on standard requirements and deliver trainings to increase efficiency of Brand Teams.
- Launch Allergen Controls in Brands where applicable and monitor their performance. Support team by providing necessary direction to ensure accurate data is provided to guests.
- Conduct HACCP /Risk Assess foods produced using new equipment and processes. Review of safety of Potentially Hazardous Foods, recommend process changes, testing requirements, etc
- Own, liaise with Brands and drive projects like Claims, Calorie Information in all markets.
- Assist Brands in reviewing and approving accurate Calorie Data on Menu, Menu Boards, Online Tools etc.
- Illustrate results, trends or conditions which impact QA project performance.
- Actively search and collate data when required.
- Liaise with Field or GRD teams to understand local regulatory requirements.
- Any other duties required by QA Manager – Technical Services.
- B.S. degree in Food Science, Nutrition, or Food Microbiology preferred with 5 yrs QA or related industrial food experience.
- 7 years of relevant experience in one or more sector of the food industry
- HACCP Knowledge (Hazard Analytical Critical Control Point) is a must.
- Project Management
- Experienced in quality assurance team in food manufacturing or restaurants.
- Audit experience
- Familiar with best practice of food safety management.
- Demonstrable understanding of Operations.
- Understanding of microbiology testing of food samples
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised
brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality
experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey,
Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a
consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering
force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare,
Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body
Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently
grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across
multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home
Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people
from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure
destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend