Shipping Coordinator - Logistics - Egypt
Job no: 2738759
Egypt Head Office
The Corporate Logistics Team plan, move and control the flow of goods from point of origin to point of consumption across all divisions, markets and brands within Alshaya. Working closely with brand teams to ensure appropriate stock and delivery to store, the team manages a range of complex and diverse activities including shipping, freight, warehouse operations, customs clearance (in-bound and out-bound), compliance and project management.
The Shipping Coordinator is responsible for coordinating shipments of stock, working with brand teams, internal cross functional teams and shipping suppliers to efficiently move stock to the desired locations in line with brand requirements.
Specifically, you will:
• Manage the shipping administration process, including the up keep of accurate records, consolidation of reports, and cataloguing of all shipping data
• Prepare weekly reports on the status of incoming shipments
• Check costs from freight forwarders and clearing agents against approved rates
• Continuously track shipment progress and communicate delays, working closely with the Shipping Supervisor to address any shipment issues
• Advise merchandisers and distribution centres of incoming shipments.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
• Experience working in a coordination or administration role - preferably within shipping, logistics or supply chain departments
• High school/secondary school certificate
• PC Literate, with a good working knowledge of Office tools.
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised
brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality
experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey,
Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a
consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering
force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare,
Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body
Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently
grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across
multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home
Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people
from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure
destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer
Advertised: Egypt Standard Time
Application close: Egypt Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend