Production Manager - CPF - UAE
Job no: 2707311
Dubai Industrial City
Alshaya’s Central Production Facility (CPF) in Kuwait currently employs more than 150 people and manufactures food products for brands such as Starbucks. Now is an exciting time to join CPF as they embark on plan to improve, innovate and build additional revenue streams.
We are looking for a Production Manager, with experience in the food manufacturing industry, who will ensure that the most effective production process is in place and according to the production plan whilst meeting the production schedule.
Specifically you will:
- Ensure running of the entire production process within our Central Production Facility are in accordance with principles of CI culture.
- Guarantee that KPIs are achieved by optimum production planning; supply of raw and packaging materials is available, efficiently plan production whilst food safety, quality and people's morale are taken into consideration.
- Make sure all products produced at production lines are compliant with product specifications and all quality (HACCAP,GMP) and safety regulations are in place, monitored and followed by corrective actions.
- Support safety programs and reinforce safe behavior of manufacturing team members.
- Manage teams and ensure individual people development and guidance, ensure proper training for section team members.
- Be accountable for the product output in terms of quality, quantity, standard, time & waste management
- Plan necessary resourced and ensure availability of material according to sales forecast.
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised
brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality
experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey,
Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a
consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering
force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare,
Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body
Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently
grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across
multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home
Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people
from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure
destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Application close: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend