Supervisor Technical Support - Starbucks Wholesale - KSA EP
Job no: 2683298
Dammam Head Office
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrates coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brings a feeling of connection.
Starbucks coffeehouses have become a beacon for coffee lovers everywhere because they know they can count on genuine service, an inviting atmosphere and a superb cup of expertly roasted and richly brewed coffee every time. It’s not unusual to see people coming to Starbucks to chat, meet up or even work. Starbucks is a neighborhood gathering place, a part of the daily routine – and we couldn’t be happier about it. Get to know us and you’ll see: we are so much more than what we brew.
Starbucks prides itself on its people, or ‘partners’ as we call them. We strive to develop each partner to achieve their career goals, whether this is to become a district manager, Coffee Master or work within one of our Head Office functions.
As Technical Support Supervisor for Starbucks, you will work within the Brand's eGroup Department to achieve business goals and objectives, supervising a team within the department in order to maintain internal systems and to ensure quality and continuity of standards, including the delivery of internal and external service level agreements.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Developing and implementing systems and procedures to enhance department contribution to business and overall security of assets and information in compliance with company policy and local labour law
• Developing internal and external relationships and liaising with key areas of the business
• Compiling research and feedback in order to find and develop opportunities for the business
• Enforce origination information security standards, procedures, and guidelines.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
• 3 years plus in Technician or similar role within a retail environment
• Supervisory/Team leader experience in similar environment
• Licensed Electrician qualification
• Automatic and semi- automatic coffee machine knowledge
• Electronic and electrical equipment knowledge and repair experience
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised
brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality
experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey,
Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a
consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering
force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare,
Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body
Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently
grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across
multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home
Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people
from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure
destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend