Field Marketing Manager - Corporate Communication - KSA CP
Apply now Job no:
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Corporate Communication, Head Office
The Field Marketing Manager plays a key role in facilitating and monitoring the implementation of the brand and corporate marketing campaigns in local markets, ensuring initiatives are locally relevant and compliant with local licensing regulations and company guidelines. You will provide the Corporate Marketing Department with local insight, assist in developing strategic and operational plans, managing execution and measuring results and develop and maintain relationships with local publishing houses.
You will specifically:
• Highlight local partnership and mall opportunities to the Partnerships / Events team
• Promote local Gift Card sales
• Provide feedback on the effectiveness of campaigns and mall initiatives to support central planning
• Apply commercial insight to challenge and support GRD in the re-negotiation of unfavourable license rulings
• Collate market-specific data relevant to the planning of the Annual Seasonal Events calendar
• Develop and maintain relationships with local publishing houses and share opportunities with Advertising and Media Buying team, including new media channels
• Ensure all activity is delivered in line with Alshaya's Vision & Values.
Qualifications and Requirements:
You will have:
• A university Degree in relevant subject
• A minimum of 7 years' marketing related work experience
• Good communication, management and organisational skills
• Fluent English & Arabic language skills.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time 06 Sep 2018
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend