Manager Park - Tekzone - KSA WP
Job no: 3379534
Location: Western Province
Red Sea Mall
The park Manager is overseeing the daily operations such as recruitment, guest service, ride maintenance, government relations, customer revenue, team coaching and park cleanliness.
The below Key Performance Areas:
- Assist the Operation manager in making operational and strategic decisions.
- Assist the Operations manager on day to day operations and management of TEKZONE whilst ensuring that Standard Operating Procedures and Policies are appropriately implemented and adhered
- Identify and organize training for Deputy Team leaders and Team leaders for each area of the park.
- Monitor Park objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance and cleanliness of the park, through ensuring training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Verifies the documentation of all the operative activities with the corresponding department (incident – accident, disciplinary, sensitive cases follow up, duty manager report, park performance report)
- Able to propose different upselling schemes and implement them to drive higher in park revenue.
- Handling staff demands for the park (holidays, sick leave, conducting appraisals)
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
- Develop and foster a safe and healthy work environment.
- Ensures visitors and staff are using the facility in a safe manner and all operational procedures, Health & Safety and Standard Operations procedures are adhered and in place all the times.
- Ensures sufficient First Aid for Kids General public and Staff are available at all times.
- Ensures that the service standards are followed, implementation and supervises their execution in all areas of the park.
- Actively participate and support promotional and marketing activity to enhance brand perception in the area as well as maximize footfalls and revenues
- Ensure that all products received are in correct condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the park and mall receiving policies and procedures.
- Understand and comply with all, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labour requirements of the facility, staff and visitors alike.
- Ensures that all visitors feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Resolve and follow up visitors complaints.
- Ensure that Shoppie and VOC reports are followed up and actions are taken.
ADHERENCE TO POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
- Behaves in line with the code of conduct policy and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Comply with our internal audit policies
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise which was first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering customers an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands, including: Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, Cos, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Vavavoom, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey, and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to delivering great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern, and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving retail portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend