Coordinator (Graphic Designing) - American Eagle - Kuwait
Job no: MRF8168
Kuwait Head Office
American Eagle Outfitters
At American Eagle Outfitters, we apply our promise to customers - Live Your Life - to our culture. From our stores to our offices, we encourage creativity, identify strengths and provide a work environment that provides the freedom for you to be you. If that sounds like a fun place to work and grow your career... you're right.
Responsible for the layout and visual appearance of marketing materials, using graphic design expertise. Contributes to the overall creative process within a team environment.
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for artwork development
- Responsible for producing effective visual solutions for the brand
- Responsible for adapting artwork collateral for the brand
- Produce accurate, high quality work on a range of media, within set deadlines
- Keep abreast of developments in technology, in particular design software.
- Create and maintain project archive files
- Create and maintain excellent team and cross functional working relationships
- Work as part of a harmonious and productive team
- Ensure all activity is delivered in line with Alshaya's Vision & Values
- Contribute to the sharing of best practice within the brand, division and across Alshaya
- Work cross functionally with other teams and functions to ensure the efficient implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Build and manage professional relationships with external partners.
- Adhere to all Company Policies, Procedures and Guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degreein Graphic Art, Photography or a related field such as advertising.
- Requires extensive knowledge of various software packages including MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Desktop Publishing, QuarkXPress, Illustrator, Flash, Multimedia, Front Page, PDF, HTML, Macintosh based hardware/software systems and OS X
- At least 2-3 years direct experience in the field of Graphic Arts including designing layout, content & technical solutions.
- Requires extensive media layout and design experience. Prefer someone with agency
- or corporate experience.
- Able to analyse the business need and produce creative solutions
- Expert knowledge of coordinating and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to exercise discretion, confidentiality & good judgment.
- Must have high-level Organisational and planning skills,
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal & written.
- Bilingual (English & Arabic)
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands to customers.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to authentically deliver great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, through to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be. Brands such as Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Arab Standard Time
Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend