Brand Training Manager - Entertainment Division - Kuwait
Job no: MRF7929
Kuwait Head Office
Promotes the brand image and culture through the use of targeted training activities. Works closely with the brand and operations teams to identify where focus on product knowledge and brand understanding will foster a strong brand identity. Assists the HR management and the Central Training team in coordinating training and development activities, championing training and development within the brand.
Key Area of Responsibility
Work closely with management in assessing training/development requirements and consult with the customer in order to manage expectations and consistently manage company standards.
- In consultation with brand/operations teams, identify key focus areas for product and brand awareness training.
- Develop a training schedule to meet the identified needs and ensure consistency of approach across all markets.
- Develop strong links with host brand and local suppliers to source materials, and adapt them to maximize their impact in the chosen market.
- Apply costing to developed packages.
- Apply their knowledge, and experience of the business to structure commercially focused training events or sequenced learning programmes that develop management skills, product knowledge and build brand identity.
- Take every opportunity to assist in monitoring / supporting store and head office employees’ product awareness, and to participate in operations / function management field coaching or briefings with the aim of developing strong brand identity.
- Develop content of programs to meet the needs of the Brand.
- Continually looks for ways to promote brand awareness.
- Based on market needs, source appropriate training courses and materials suitable for implementation.
- Deliver development training and support the roll out of programs. Make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Deliver ‘classroom’ and “on the job” training activities to all levels of store/head office employees in order to develop required levels of product knowledge/ handling and raise brand awareness.
- Manage the quality of activities and presentations to ensure high standard of training delivery.
- Decide upon use of training techniques to present information, promote participative learning and transfer knowledge / skills.
- Evaluate and monitor effectiveness of brand training. Measure evaluation of training delivery. Provide reports to substantiate professional standards are maintained.
- Measure and report on commercial impact of training initiatives at appropriate periods.
- Give feedback to course participants, operations/function management.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands to customers.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to authentically deliver great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, through to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be. Brands such as Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time
Application close: Arab Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend