Process Manager - Central Production Facility - UAE
Job no: 3115591
Dubai Head Office
Alshaya Food is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of ambient, chilled and frozen foods across the GCC. We have a passion for food and look for exceptional people with a wealth of experience in food manufacturing. We create great tasting products and are continuously innovative with recipes and technology used in our world class food production facilities.
We have two purpose built facilities, one in Kuwait in Farwaniya Dajeej area and the other is located in Dubai Industrial Park in Dubai, both locations are equipped with state-of-the-art food manufacturing equipment. We are in the process of building our first manufacturing facility in KSA which we are on target to open in 2022.
Our expertise and credibility enables us to deliver industry leading food safety standards and we are accredited to the highest possible standards. Our facilities encompass multiple interchangeable high and low care lines. We produce quality products in a variety of formats, these are driven by customer requirements.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Process Manager , with experience in the food manufacturing industry, who will support Sales & NPD team to transfer their innovative ideas to Operation’s team for commercialization in cost effective & efficient manner.
Specifically, you will:
- Provide support to NPD team in designing and developing new products and processes in accordance with Alshaya Food Division’ demands.
- Optimizing production by analyzing processes and identifying process conditions.
- Designing, installing, and commissioning new production plant.
- Providing solutions for environmental and food safety considerations, especially in production line design.
- Be disciplined in process when identifying new menu and recipe offers.
- Actively participate in strategic product and process planning by continuously scanning the external environment for new product and process technologies.
- Analyzing process capability and Gaps against the New product brief.
- Control / Audit the Cost of Goods produced and production loss value
- Search / Evaluate new ingredients to improve the cost and / or quality of the Products.
- Supervising Writing of WI and specification for new products
- Recipe and yield validation
- Managing Shop floor trails of new products and validation of process parameter.
- Conducting transit and packaging suitability trail
- Managing handover of new products in between Operations and NPD team
- Manage multiple projects within established timelines Knowledge/Experience
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 10 to 15 Years’ experience in R&D of Food Manufacturing (Fresh food, Ready meals and Bakery) Minimum 5 years as a Process Manager
- Must have Degree in Food technology or Equivalent
- Must have knowledge of Food Chemistry & Food Nutrition
- Experience in managing & Planning Continuous Improvement Projects
- Concern for Impact, Strategic Influencing, Cost effective and Commercial Orientation
- Knowledge of Food Safety and Food Quality requirements in Production Center
- Knowledge of Food related Certification Requirements (HACCP…)
- Excellent communication, project management and leadership skills, respecting the company's values
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands to customers.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to authentically deliver great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, through to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be. Brands such as Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time
Application close: Arabian Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend